Ahad, 4 Februari 2018

after spm what must do it

Holla  guys  and  assalamualikum  it's  me  ziha  today  I would like  to  share  what  I do it  after  my  big  exam  it's  not  A-level  hahahaha  ia adalah  spm  hahahahhah okey  first  month  I do  is  I'm  traveling  how to  another  country  second  month   I find  work  but  (ku kira  panas  hingga ke  petang  rupanya  hujan  di  tengahari  cewah)  ok  right  now  is  last  month  I feel  excited  +bit  nervous  sebab  nk  tengok  result  spm  I hope  I get  excellent  result  ok  lah  nati  I tulis  lagi  blog  yer  walupun  ini  adalah  first  blog  I tak  berapa  pandai  (sis cuba)  see  you  next  blog
                                                       Xoxo  ziha
             Instagram :@nazihah_noor
             Twitter :@ayu nazihah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan